If you’re in the market for for junior golf clubs age 6-8 year old range, you might be feeling overwhelmed with so many choices.
It can be tough to decide which set is right for your youngster, especially if you’re new to the game yourself.
In this blog post, we will give you some tips on what to look for when choosing junior golf clubs, and we will recommend a few sets that we think are the best options for kids in this age group.
How to Choose the Best Junior Golf Club Set for Your Child
When choosing the best junior golf club set for your child there are several things you need to take into consideration.
The first thing you want to do is make sure that the junior golf club set has junior golf clubs in it. If there are no junior golf clubs, then your child will not be able to use them at all or they might break easily because they were made for adults instead of children.
You also want to take into account what type of junior golfer your child is; if he/she plays with a lot of power or finesse and control, this may affect which set would work best for him/her.
And finally, you’ll need to consider how much money you’re willing to spend on junior golf sets as some can range in price from $50-$300+.
Golf Clubs for Juniors
We will start by discussing junior golf clubs for kids and what makes them different from adult sets of clubs.
Then, we will give you some tips on how to choose a set that is right for your child’s abilities and needs.
Finally, we will recommend three junior golf club sets that are great options in this age range.
Junior Golf Club Set Basics
A junior golfer is any player under 16 years old who wants to play competitively (or just have fun) without having their own equipment or being restricted by adult rules like handicaps or tee box locations.
There are junior golf club sets made specifically for players as young as three, but this guide is targeted at junior golf clubs age 6-8.
Just like adult golf clubs, junior golf club sets come in different makes and models with a variety of features.
So how do you choose the best set for your junior golfer? Here are some basics you need to know:
– Club length: Junior golfers’ heights vary, so it’s important to get clubs that fit their height. For junior golfers age six to eight years old, most club manufacturers recommend using clubs that are between 24 and 26 inches long.
– Iron thickness: The standard iron thickness for junior clubs is .830 inches.
– Club weight: Most junior golf clubs weigh between 16 and 20 ounces, but check the specifications of the clubs you are considering to be sure.
– Grips: Junior golfers’ hands are usually smaller than adults’, so it’s important to find clubs with grips that fit their hands comfortably.
Now that you know the basics, let’s take a look at some of the best junior golf clubs age 6-8 sets on the market.
Best junior golf club sets for kids age six to eight years old
The following junior golf club sets have been rated as some of the best by actual junior golfers and parents alike. All of these sets come in different lengths to ensure a proper fit, and all junior golf clubs for this age range include a stand bag.
The Precise M7 Junior Golf Club Set for Kids 3 Different Age Groups – Right Hand is a great starter set for beginner junior golfers.
- Lightweight club heads with extra loft makes it easier to hit in the air
- Stainless steel club head that helps the clubs last longer (no rusting!)
- Lightweight, junior stand bag with backpack style shoulder strap
- Height Recommendations — Ages 3-5: 3’0″ – 3’8″ Ages 6-8: 3’8″ – 4’4″ Ages 9-12: 4’4″ – 5’1
– Another very popular junior golf club set, is the Cobra junior golf club set. It has high-quality clubs designed to help make the game easier for junior golfers. The set comes with an oversized titanium driver, two hybrids, four irons, and a pitching wedge. A stand bag and headcovers are also included in this set.
– If you are looking for something more affordable than the other sets mentioned above, then check out the Wilson junior golf club set. This set comes with a junior driver, two hybrids, four irons, and a pitching wedge. It also includes a stand bag and headcovers for the woods and driver.
– The final junior golf club set that we will be mentioning is the Tour Edge junior golf club set. This set offers high quality clubs like the Cobra junior golf club set, but it is more affordable. It comes with an oversize titanium driver, fairway wood, hybrid, six irons, and a putter. A stand bag and headcovers are included in this set as well.
left handed junior golf clubs age 6-8
When it comes to finding the best left handed junior golf clubs for kids age six to eight years old, there are a few different factors you will want to take into account. The most important thing is finding clubs that fit your child’s height and swing speed. You also want to find clubs that are made of high quality materials and have a good warranty.
Here are a few of the best left handed junior golf clubs for kids age six to eight years old:
The PreciseGolf Co. Precise X7 club set is perfect for kids who are just starting out in golf. These clubs are designed for players who have a slow swing speed, and they come with a lightweight bag and stand that makes it easy for kids to carry their clubs around the course.
The PreciseGolf Co. Precise X7 Junior set is also a good option for kids who are just starting out in golf. These clubs are designed for players with a moderate swing speed, and they come with a lightweight bag that makes it easy for kids to carry their clubs around the course.
The Callaway XJ Junior golf club set is perfect for kids who have a fast swing speed. These clubs are made of high quality materials, and they come with a lifetime warranty.
If you’re looking for left handed junior golf clubs that are designed specifically for kids age six to eight years old, then these three sets are the best options currently available. Make sure to take into account your child’s height and swing speed before making your final decision.
When it comes to finding the best left handed junior golf clubs for kids age six to eight years old there are a few different factors you will want to take into account. The most important thing is finding clubs that fit your child’s height and swing speed. You also want to find clubs that are made of high quality materials and have a good warranty.
Looking for Golf pencils? look no more! golf pencils with erasers